The use of compounds as modulators of cells in the scientific area of regenerative medicine is an expanding field, therefore collaborating within this area of therapeutics, adds benefit to research and advances healthcare.
- Sharing of small molecule compounds from our screening library
- Potential access to specific antibody assets, depending upon the proposed target
- Potential for further collaboration to advance your target
A key initiative at AstraZeneca is to share our compound libraries with academia and industry to advance the treatment of a broad range of diseases through regenerative medicine approaches, bringing the potential to cure patients that have an unmet medical need.
- Complete a short online submission form that includes: therapeutic area, brief description of hypothesis and proposed next step
- State if you think AstraZeneca can help you in other ways; for example, we may be able to supply additional tools/technologies critical for your target
- The content of your initial proposal should be non-confidential. If you want to share confidential data or knowledge to further explain your proposal, let us know in your application and we can make arrangements after the initial review phase
How to submit a cell therapy proposal PDF 67KB
- Application reviewed by AstraZeneca scientists
- Feedback to you in ~10 weeks
- All decisions are made at AstraZeneca’s discretio
- Access to a tool compound
- Royalties if project is IP licensed and commercially successful